Airbitat Unit Performance
Simply explained, the Airbitat system delivers colder air closer to the feel of refrigerated air. The delivered air has a crispness to it like refrigerated air conditioning, even though it is water cooled. The Airbitat only increases the moisture content (g/kg) of the ambient air by around 5%. This makes the air feel much colder without that sticky feeling.
A traditional evaporative unit will only cool between 3 – 12° Temperature difference from ambient depending on temp and humidity.
The Airbitat can deliver temperature differences of 5 – 22°C depending on temp and humidity.
A refrigerated AC system is typically 10°-12°C, but that is on recycled air within the space, not 100% outside air like evaporative.
Airbitat And Energy Savings
Airbitat units deliver the most economical cooling performance on the market. Due to its Reevac TM technology, Airbitat is able to deliver the coldest air from a water-cooled system. With no compressor motor or refrigerant, Airbitat is extremely efficient. Low running currents and efficient fan motors make it a leader in its class outperforming any evaporative in its class.
Traditional Direct Evaporative Vs Indirect Evaporative
A traditional evaporative or direct evaporative unit has a one step cooling process. As water is evaporated through passing of hot air through the cooling media, it produces cooled air. Through this process there is an increase in moisture content, thus a higher humidity feeling in the delivered air.
Reevac Deep Cooling Technology is an indirect evaporative cooling process. By using the 3 steps as shown above, Airbitat units can deliver greater cooling performance, closer to the feel of refrigerated cooling. The final air delivery has less moisture content than traditional evaporative cooling.
Airbitat can deliver optimal cooling performance even in high humidity climates.
Reevac™ Deep Cooling Technology
Airbitat City Cooler Features
- High efficiency cooling through Reevac TM technology
- Smart Control – via Airbitat mobile Bluetooth APP. Once connected to Wi-Fi, you can manage one or multiple units, fan speeds, timers, and cooling modes. Web control and performance monitoring
- Smart mode – automatically monitors ambient conditions and controls fans for energy savings
- Built tough, durable and robust to weather conditions
- Easy to maintain-Hygienic – Engineered to resist bacteria growth and decay for hygienic operation and increased service life