Spot Cooling Systems in Australia
If you’re thinking about investing in a spot cooling unit, turn to the trusted professionals at Safety Cool for all your unit needs. We provide a superior selection of units that can cool any space quickly.
Benefits of a Portable Spot Cooler
Are you on the fence about finalising your order for spot cooling units for your warehouse? Here are a few reasons why it’s advantageous to commit to the purchase:
- No installation: We never want to disrupt your regular work schedule by forcing your factory to shut down to install a cooling system. There is no installation associated with our spot coolers. They are portable, which means that you can move them around to different sections of your office as needed.
- No recirculation: Many people are deterred from using a spot cooling system because they are under the mistaken impression that the unit only recirculates hot air. Our equipment cools the air to ensure that you and your team enjoy comfort throughout the day.
- It’s versatile: Our coolers are ideal for nearly any industry and are used both inside and outdoors. Set up a unit in a garage for your automotive company to ensure your workers are comfortable while they work on cars. Do you own a venue that is hosting an outdoor wedding on a hot summer day? Bring in a spot cooling system to keep the fresh air circulating around your waiters and guests.
- Cost-effective: Investing in a central cooling system can be expensive, especially for smaller businesses or those with limited budgets. Spot coolers offer a cost-effective alternative by providing targeted cooling where it’s needed most.
- Improved productivity: Working in a hot and uncomfortable environment can be distracting and exhausting. By providing a comfortable temperature with a spot cooling system, you can improve productivity and focus in the workplace.
Problems Spot Cooling Systems Address
Do you want to learn more about the issues that our cooling systems can help eliminate? Here are some examples of problems that our cooling system will alleviate or remove:
- Removes concern for heat stress: Heat stress is a severe condition that occurs when your internal body temperature reaches unhealthy levels. The result of this condition can include dizziness, cramps, nausea and, in severe cases, death. When you have a cool place for your employees to work in hot temperatures, you significantly reduce the risk of heatstroke.
- High operating costs: We understand that your running costs make the difference between whether you invest in one of our units or you opt to use an air conditioner. Our company is proud of the fact that our units are more cost-efficient than any air conditioner.
- Environmental concerns: Our units are eco-friendly, which means that you never need to worry about contaminating the atmosphere around you and your co-workers.
- Hotspots: Traditional cooling systems like central air conditioning may not always provide adequate cooling to specific areas or equipment that generate high heat. Our spot cooling systems provide targeted cooling to these hotspots, preventing overheating and potential damage to equipment.
- Comfort and productivity: When employees are comfortable, they are more productive. Spot cooling systems ensure that the temperature in a specific area is at an optimal level, which improves the comfort and productivity of your workforce. This is especially important in industries like manufacturing, where the production process can generate high heat.
Why Trust Safety Cool
With a decade of experience in the industry, the Safety Cool team works diligently to provide you with the latest options in cooling technology. We are excited to share with you the numerous reasons why you should use one of our units. Our customer service team is available to address any questions associated with running the machine or the best way to use it.
To speak to a member of our team about our portable spot coolers, please reach out to us through our contact page.
About Safety Cool
For 10 years, we’ve been serving Australian businesses to help them manage their climate control needs. Our evaporative cooling systems take advantage of minimal humidity to produce impressive results while using minimum power. You can rely on evaporative cooling to function as an environmentally-friendly way to keep your employees and your clients comfortable even on the hottest days. Ultimately, as a business owner, you want to ensure that everyone who sets foot in your building is as safe and stress-free as possible. Contact us today to speak with someone who wants to help you find the perfect system for your business.