Safety Cool Offers Industrial Cooling Fans
Safety Cool has been in the cooling business for over a decade, helping our customers find the best solution for their need to beat the heat in commercial, mining, industrial sectors and more. Whether you need an industrial cooling fan to keep your workers productive and happy, or to ensure your customer’s comfort and staying longer to continue having a good time, we have the cooling solution for you.
Benefits of an Industrial Evaporative Air Cooler
Both energy prices and temperatures are skyrocketing, and cooling systems are more critical than ever. Evaporative cooling, which is also known as adiabatic cooling, uses water to cool hot air through evaporation. This method draws the moisture from the hot air, cools it and then pushes that cooled air back into the environment offering several benefits compared to other industrial cooling methods, including:
- In hot, dry environments such as those familiar to Australia, an evaporative cooling system can come with a lot of cost savings compared to traditional cooling systems such as air conditioning. The exact amount of saving will differ and depends on the size of your area and other variables. Our experienced team will help find the best solution for your space.
- The installation of traditional cooling systems can be prohibitively expensive. However, this extraordinary expense is not the case with one of our portable evaporative coolers. With our technical understanding, we can set it up quickly and get your site cooler faster for the benefit of your workers and customers.
- Traditional air conditioners recirculate the same air drying it and often giving it a stale quality. This dry air can aggravate asthma and allergies while an evaporative cooler pumps in clean and filtered fresh air to cool the space. They are also quieter than traditional units and produce less carbon dioxide.
Mistakes to Avoid When Choosing a Cooling Solution
When it comes to choosing a cooling solution, there are various options available. However, selecting the right one can be challenging, and several mistakes can be made. Our experienced team can help you navigate through the options and choose the best cooling solution to suit your needs. Here are three common mistakes to avoid:
- Firstly, not considering cooling at all is a fundamental error that can occur, especially in temporary event setups. Overheating can cause a significant decline in worker productivity and, in extreme cases, can lead to health hazards.
- Secondly, while fans are a popular choice, they do not provide much cooling. Fans only move the hot air around, and any cooling effect comes from sweat evaporation, which provides only a minor reduction in temperature.
- Thirdly, it is possible to go overboard with cooling solutions, resulting in unnecessary expenses. Our evaporative cooling units have varying power levels, and our team will help you find the right system to meet your needs without overselling you. By avoiding these common mistakes, you can select a cooling solution that offers optimal performance and efficiency.
Why Our Industrial Evaporative Cooling Systems are Cost-Effective
We make it our goal to offer the best cooling options for our clients and when it comes to an industrial portable evaporative cooler, the colder you want to keep your site the more expensive it will be. We call this the ‘Price of Comfort.’
With our experience and knowledge of the industry and the technical aspects of the products we offer, we can help you find the best fit within your needs and budget so that your price of comfort is not too high. Contact us today if you are ready to ditch the fan and bring in some industrial cooling.
About Safety Cool
For 10 years, we’ve been serving Australian businesses to help them manage their climate control needs. Our evaporative cooling systems take advantage of minimal humidity to produce impressive results while using minimum power. You can rely on evaporative cooling to function as an environmentally-friendly way to keep your employees and your clients comfortable even on the hottest days. Ultimately, as a business owner, you want to ensure that everyone who sets foot in your building is as safe and stress-free as possible. Contact us today to speak with someone who wants to help you find the perfect system for your business.